Nehru College of Pharmacy (NCP), Thrissur is affiliated to Kerala University of Health and Allied Sciences and approved by AICTE, New Delhi, Govt. of India and Pharmacy Council of India. The college has been managed by Nehru College of Educational and Charitable Trust. Nehru College of Pharmacy is one among few of its kind, which is equipped to facilitate research work.
The energetic involvement of eminent professors, pharmaceutical industry experts supported by research-oriented lab, fully fledged computerized library etc. makes it a cut above the rest. The mission of the institute is to mould the character, shape the career, perfect the behavior and excel in educating the younger generations of today and tomorrow
Why Choose Nehru College of Pharmacy?
- Three decades of excellence in molding careers in the educational field.
- Highly qualified and well experienced faculty team.
- Fully fledged computerized library with latest editions of national and foreign journals
- Regular Workshops conducted in Campus on latest Pharmaceutical development.
- Several co-curricular and extracurricular activities for holistic development of the students
Facilities at Nehru College of Pharmacy -
- Class Rooms
|Name||:||Nehru College of Pharmacy|
|Location||:||Pampady, Near Lakkidi Railway Station
|Contact No||:||04884 - 281670|