New Horizon College of Education (NHCE), Bangalore was established in 1980. New Horizon College of Education is permanently affiliated to Bangalore University, recognized by NCTE, New Delhi. New Horizon College of Education has a proud history. The institution opened their horizon through their 30 years of journey NCHE has extended their horizon as one of the premier institution. Their influence is felt both locally and globally. New Horizon College of Education are committed for providing supportive and challenging experiences to prepare talented responsible and ethical educators who are dedicated to life long learning. New Horizon College of Education location is in the Centre of the Silicon hub, the most dynamic locality of Bangalore city, where learning opportunities extend beyond classroom.
Special Features :-
- Air-conditioned lecture hall.
- Individual method rooms
- Well equipped Physics, Chemistry and Biology Laboratory.
- Ultramodern audiovisual room and computer laboratory
- Music room for Indian western music
- Unique dance room
- Play ground for indoor and outdoor games.
- Informative Library facility with large number of books and Educational Journals
- Special book bank facility is arranged for SC & ST Students.
- Lecture Hall
- Method Rooms
- Well Equipped Labs
Placement Cell :-
NCHE have placement opportunities for the deserving candidates in their New Horizon Public School. Many reputed National/International schools conduct campus interviews in their college to appoint competent teachers.
|Name||:||New Horizon College of Education (NHCE)|
|Location||:||100 feet Road