Interested in MBA/Engineering/Other Courses
Please fill in your details below and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Why Register in Minglebox?
- Browse colleges for admission related information
- Browse course details offered by the colleges
- Get to know about latest happenings in educational sector
- Access to free mock up test for various entrance exam
Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology (OUAT), Bhubaneswar was established in 1962 with only two Colleges of Agriculture and Veterinary Science, has made impressive record of service in the cause of quality education. In the pace of decades the University has grown with seven colleges and one Centre for Post-Graduate studies with different departments.
The University is marching forward with sacred mission on teaching, research and extension dedicated to overall growth of the State's economy. The objectives of the university are to make provision for the education mainly of the rural people of the state of Orissa in agriculture and to promote research, field and extension programs in agriculture and agriculture production.
Campus of Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology -
Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology is at the heart of Bhubaneswar, the capital city of Orissa, which is situated at an altitude of 25.9 meters above the sea level.
Facilities at Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology -
- Class Rooms
Constituent Colleges at Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology -
- College of Agriculture
- College of Horticulture
- College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry
- College of Fisheries
- College of Home Science
- College of Basic Science & Humanities
- College of Agriculture Engineering & Technology
- Centre for P.G Studies
Departments at Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology -
- Department of Computer Applications
- Department of Bioinformatics
- Department of Microbiology
- Department of Agri Business Management
|Name||:||Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology|
|Contact No||:||0674 - 2397818, 2397868|