Osmania University College for Women (OUCW), Hyderabad established in 1924, is a premier institution for women's education. For OUCW "Education is the manifestation of perfection already in man" as quoted by Swami Vivekananda. The University College for Women, which caters to women's education, is one of the oldest and largest educational institutions in Andhra Pradesh. The main building of this college is a monument of great aesthetic, architectural and historical importance being a part of the British legacy in India.
The college provides adequate security to the students who now number over four thousand and are enrolled in the faculties of Arts, Social Sciences, Commerce, Sciences and Business Management both at undergraduate and the postgraduate levels. The college offers thirty-five subjects at the undergraduate level and sixteen courses at the postgraduate level.
Why Choose Osmania University College for Women?
- OUCW offer quality education to women and contribute to their overall development.
- The college provides an environment conducive to realization of the students' full potential.
- They empower girl-students with information and awareness that enables them to cope with the challenges at various levels and in different spheres.
- They also train them for varied skilled roles and professions.
- The college enable students grow into socially aware, independent, able and responsible individuals.
- They help to strive for excellence in the fields of teaching, research and employment.
Facilities at Osmania University College for Women -
- Class Rooms
- Internet Facility
- Computer Labs
- Commerce Labs
- Health Center
- Sports and Games
- Counseling Cell
- Placement Cell
Faculties at Osmania University College for Women -
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Commerce
- Faculty of Sciences
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Management
Placements at Osmania University College for Women -
The placement cells main aim is to help the students find employment. Every year campus interviews are conducted by various concerns and suitable candidates are selected from amongst students of the college. The placement cell plays a vital role in establishing contacts between students and employing organizations. This cell interacts with various industries and other non-teaching organizations and invites guest speakers from the industries and organizations to give a practical perspective about business and management, conducts campus interviews and seminars.
Top Recruiters -
|Name||:||Osmania University College for Women|
|Location||:||Koti Main Road
Essamiya Bazaar, Kacheguda