Padmashree College of Hospital Administration (PCHA), Bangalore was established in 1994 as a part of Padmashree Charitable Trust. The college is affiliated to the Rajeev Gandhi University of Health Sciences. Padmashree is committed to provide high quality teaching and learning for its students. The college prepares the individuals to take on leadership roles by equipping them with training in planning, project & operational management, financial, material and human resource management. The faculty of Padmashree boasts an excellent employment record. A variety of teaching and learning techniques are employed to impart knowledge and skills to the students in various departments.
- To evaluate the management, growth and development issues faced by hospital managers.
- To review and evaluate services using concepts of organisation and structure, methods of planning and managing human, financial, material resources etc.
- To Analyse and develop hospital policies in the relevant local and national context
- To understand the principles of good governance and professional ethics
- To communicate effectively, work in groups, set priorities and manage workload effectively
- To have a capacity for independent learning and continuing professional development
|Name||:||Padmashree College of Hospital Administration|
|Contact No||:||080 - 23211099, 23217664|