Patna Women's College (PWC), Bihar was established in 1940. The institute is accredited by NAAC as ‘A’ Grade. It was the first institution of higher learning opened to cater to the educational needs of women in Bihar. Bishop Sullivan, the founder, named it Patna Women’s College and presented it as a gift to the Women of Bihar, thereby placing at their disposal an opportunity for higher education. The College was granted the status of Degree College in July 1941.
The College is committed to the holistic development of women to make effective contribution to the creation of a new society. The College vision is to be loyal to their country, prepare themselves to take leadership roles for the good of their country and of society.
Facilities at Patna Women's College -
Departments at Patna Women's College -
- Department of Arts
- Department of Science
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Vocational
|Name||:||Patna Women's College|