PR Institute of Management (PRIM), Thanjavur was established in 2001 under Ponnaiyah Ramajayam Group of Institutions. PRIM is conscious that the key to management education is to create the skills and the aptitude for management problem solving. PRIM is a natural offshoot of PRGI’s professional intentions to provide an academic platform to develop the management skills in any graduate with any core specialisation. PRIM to its credit has produced 3 university ranks in its inceptional batch and 11 university ranks in second batch out of 20 declared by the university.
Campus at PR Institute of Management -
PRIM has two main campuses known as East & West Campus:
- East Campus: Ponnaiyah Ramajayam College (PRC) functions at this campus.Located in the green plains at the outskirts of Thanjavur. It is spreads over 10 acres on the Pattukottai main road. Picturesque campus with a sprawling garden and lawn, providing right ambience conducive to motivation for education. Infrastructure is built-up over an area of 85,000 sq. ft.
- West Campus: PREC, PRIM, PRICH, PRPC, PRTTI, PRCE function at this campus in individual blocks. It is located in the green plains at the outskirts of Thanjavur. The campu spreads over 75 acres on the Trichy main road (National Highway). Total built-up area of 3,25,000 sq. ft. The infrastructure is built taking into account, the convenience, utility, decor and expansion.
Facilities at PR Institute of Management –
- Health Care
- Seminar Hall
- Sports & Recreation Facilities
Scholarship at PR Institute of Management –
- 15 students - selected on merit-cum-means basis - are educated free every year
- Trust recognises MERIT from economically backward group. A fees reimbursement scheme is available for poor PG students with academic prowess and alround ability.
|Name||:||PR Institute of Management, Thanjavur|
|Contact No||:||4362 - 242463|