Post Graduate College, Ghazipur was established under U.G.C. act, is affiliated with Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, Jaunpur, and is accredited with B++ grade by NAAC. It would be worthily to mention that U.P. government has formulated a policy to develop twenty model colleges from N.G.O sector and ten from govt. colleges, for which initially top fifteen colleges From N.G.O the sector have been short-listed. It is our pride that P.G. College is one among them.
Campus of Post Graduate College Ghazipur –
The college is situated 78 kms north-east of Varanasi/Sarnath, near national highway-29 in Ghazipur City, of Uttar Pradesh (India). The college campus is at 3 Km. distance from Ghazipur city railway station of N.E. railway.
Why Choose Post Graduate College Ghazipur?
- The college was founded as an affiliated college of the University of Gorakhpur in 1957 as the first degree college of the Ghazipur district.
- The college has well qualified faculty of 117 teaching staff with 94 administrative and 3 technical staff.
- Seventy two faculty members are Ph.D. degree holders. Thirteen books and more than 250 research papers have been published in
- The college was assessed by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) and is accredited with B++ grade.
Facilities at Post Graduate College Ghazipur –
- Computer Center
- Sports Facility
- Bank Facility
Faculties at Post Graduate College Ghazipur –
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Physical Education
|Name||:||Post Graduate College, Ghazipur|