Punjab College of Technical Education (PCTE), Ludhiana was established in 1999. The college recognizes that the dynamic business landscape would require young business leaders who not only have an understanding of the developing economies but also present a global perspective. PCTE is an approved institution by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of HRD and Govt. of India.
The institute is affiliated to Punjab Technical University, Jallandhar. Pursuits of academic excellence and fostering total-person integral growth – intellectual, emotional, spiritual and social persona of students have been the hallmark of PCTE over the years.
Why Choose Punjab College of Technical Education?
- PCTE has been ranked the 9th most Economical B-School in the country in 2004.
- PCTE is ranked as the best B School of the region for 8 consecutive years by AIMA.
- It is rated 12th in the country on the “Learning Experiences” by Business World. PCTE has been rated only after 7 B schools on the basis of Intellectual Capital by AIMA. Business World put PCTE as A ++ category B School and also the best B School on Punjab, H.P. and J & K for the 5th time.
- It has been rated only after 7 B schools on the basis of Intellectual Capital by AIMA.
- Business World put PCTE as A ++ category B School and also the best B School on Punjab, H.P. and J & K for the 5th time.
Facilities at Punjab College of Technical Education -
Placement Cell at Punjab College of Technical Education –
PCTE touch on not only 100% placements but also ensure that each student gets a job of his/her preference. The students soldier on to outshine the expectations of the recruiters and get to the table varied skills, which makes them an asset to any association they prefer to connect. PCTE’s placement process aims to equal the prerequisites of the recruiters and the ambitions of the students.
|Name||:||Punjab College of Technical Education|