Interested in MBA/Engineering/Other Courses
Please fill in your details below and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Why Register in Minglebox?
- Browse colleges for admission related information
- Browse course details offered by the colleges
- Get to know about latest happenings in educational sector
- Access to free mock up test for various entrance exam
R.V. College of Engineering (RVCE), Bangalore was established in 1963 with three engineering branches namely civil, mechanical and electrical, today RVCE offers 12 under graduate engineering programs, 16 master degree programs and doctoral studies. R.V. College of Engineering is an autonomous institution under Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi approved by AICTE, New Delhi and accredited by NBA, New Delhi.
The college provides an ideal ambience to stimulate the teaching-learning process, helping in bringing out skilled and disciplined Engineers. The college utilizes its expertise in various disciplines to conduct research and development for industry and defense establishments in the country. The college visions leadership in Quality Technical Education, Interdisciplinary Research & Innovation, with a Focus on Sustainable and Inclusive Technology
Why choose R.V. College of Engineering –
- RVCE ranked 2nd among Technical Institutions selected for the World Bank supported TEQIP Phase II Sub Comp: 1.2, facilitated by MHRD GOI. World Bank supported TEQIP Phase II – Centre of Excellence in Macroelectronics for 3 years (2015-2018).
- RVCE is also No 1 in the area of sport under VTU in Karnataka among engineering colleges.
- RVCE’s ranking according to the survey of ‘The Week’ magazine – June 2015: 9th among top 99 Pvt. Engineering Colleges in the country, 40th among top 100 Engineering colleges in the country and 5th among top 72 Pvt. Engineering colleges.
- RVCE is one among the 100 engineering colleges in India selected for QEEE pilot program.
Campus of R.V. College of Engineering –
The college is located 13 km from the heart of Bangalore on Mysore road. Sprawling campus spread over an area of 52 acres set in sylvan surroundings. The campus is located at a convenient location away from hustle and bustle of the city. With lush green lawns and serene ambience, it provides an appropriate environment for academic work.
Facilities at R.V. College of Engineering -
- Techno-Cultural Museum
- Health Centre
- Class Room
- Placement Cell
Departments at R.V. College of Engineering -
- Department of Aerospace Engineering
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Department of Industrial Engineering and Management
- Department of Information Science and Engineering
- Department of Computer Applications
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Telecommunication Engineering
- Department of Basic Sciences
Placements at R.V. College of Engineering –
The academic excellence at RVCE is reflected in its student's exemplary record in placements in the corporate and engineering sectors. RVCE has consistently maintained an excellent recruitment record. The graduates and post- graduates of RVCE have been recruited by some of the world's leading corporate, besides leading Indian companies.
Top Recruiters -
- 3D PLM Software Solutions Ltd
- ABB Limited
- Akamai Technologies
- Adobe Systems Pvt Ltd
- Areva T&D India Ltd.
|Name||:||R.V. College of Engineering|