Raj Rishi College, Alwar was established in 1930 as an Intermediate college to impart Higher Education. The college was upgraded to a graduate college having the faculties in Arts and Commerce in 1945. In 1947 post -graduate classes in Economics and History were started along with graduate classes in Science and Law. The college is an autonomous college affiliated to the University of Rajasthan and accredited by NAAC with B grade. The college is offering Professional courses such as Biotechnology, BBA, PGDCA and BCA and also has study centers of IGNOU and VMOU.
Campus of Raj Rishi College -
The college runs in Vinay Vilas Palace, a palatial building standing in the middle of the college campus of about 250 acres.
Facilities at Raj Rishi College -
- Class Rooms
Departments at Raj Rishi College -
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Science
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Computer Application
- Department of Biotechnology
|Name||:||Raj Rishi College, Alwar|