Interested in MBA/Engineering/Other Courses
Please fill in your details below and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Why Register in Minglebox?
- Browse colleges for admission related information
- Browse course details offered by the colleges
- Get to know about latest happenings in educational sector
- Access to free mock up test for various entrance exam
Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University, Pusa was established in 1970. The University is the lone Agricultural university of Bihar is one of the largest Agricultural University of the country by way of serving about 80 million population of the state out of which the livelihood of 90% households depend on agriculture only.
The mandate of the university is to undertake teaching, research and extension program to generate knowledge, wealth and information base among the stake holders of education, research and farming. University has taken up various on and off farm Agricultural Programmes to create village knowledge center and also for promotion of various entrepreneurial activities for social and economic upliftment of rural mass.
Facilities at Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University -
- Class rooms
- Seminar Hall
- Computer Centre
Departments at Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University -
- Department of Agronomy
- Department of Entomology
- Department of Agricultural Economics
- Department of Nematology
- Department of Soil Science
- Department of Extension Education
- Department of Plant Breeding and Genetics
- Department of Forestry
- Department of Plant Pathology
- Department of Agril Biotechnology and Molecular Biology
- Department of Microbiology
Colleges at Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University -
- Tirhut College of Agriculture, Dholi
- College of Agricultural Engineering, Pusa
- College of Home Science, Pusa
- College of Basic Sciences & Humanities
- College of Fisheries, Dholi
|Name||:||Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University|