Rajiv Gandhi College of Pharmacy, Bhopal was established in 1994. The college started under the aegis of Chouhan Education Society. The college is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi Technical University, the pharmacy institute is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), New Delhi. The institute recognized by the Directorate of Technical Education, M.P, offers all state-of-the-art facilities, for academic excellence.
- To give uniqueness of the institution in the field of pharmaceutical sciences.
- To fulfill the increasing demand of quality scholars needed in industrial research and development as well as quality control department of; government.
- To provide complete practical training to students in modern laboratories and in tie-up industries.
- To participate in the development of professional and technical education.
- To develop personality of the students.
- To establish job-oriented and guiding of pharmacy in the state.
- To provide friendly excellent academic atmosphere for faculty, staff and students for self development.
- Well experienced, qualified staff selected by the panel of experts.
- Special classes for CAT/GATE/GRE/TOEFL within the campus.
- Availability of a wide variety of media hardware.
- Weekly session system.
- R.G.C.P. provides optimum blending of meditation, human values, cultural heritage and technical education.
- Industrial relevant training.
- Medical Garden
- Computer lab with internet facility
|Name||:||Rajiv Gandhi College of Pharmacy|
|Location||:||Salaiya, Near Danish Kunj
|Contact No||:||0755-2561499, 2416077|