Interested in MBA/Engineering/Other Courses
Please fill in your details below and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Why Register in Minglebox?
- Browse colleges for admission related information
- Browse course details offered by the colleges
- Get to know about latest happenings in educational sector
- Access to free mock up test for various entrance exam
Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD), Sriperumbudur was established in 1993 as an institute of national importance by the act of parliament, ministry of youth affairs and sports, government of India. RGNIYD functions as vital resource center coordinating training, orientation, research, extension and outreach initiatives for state, central governments and national level youth organizations.
The RGNIYD provides skills training, knowledge, infrastructure and facilities needed by its students to graduate as potential nation builders who can perform in professional capacities, right from the grassroots communities to the urban societies.
Campus of Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development –
The Institute is located on a lush green sprawling campus of 42 acres at Sriperumbudur in Tamil Nadu nearly 40 kilometers south of Chennai city, the commercial and cultural capital and a buoyant metropolis of Tamilnadu, the third most industrialized states in India.
Facilities at Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development –
- Seminar Halls
- Internet Facilities
- Guest Houses
- Conference Halls
- Computer Center
- Video Conference
- Indoor & Outdoor Games
Scholarship at Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development –
- NYK Sponsorship: NYK volunteer with meritorious service for a minimum period of two years and recommended by the director general of NYK, New Delhi shall be awarded a scholarship to meet their tuition fees and hostel fees.
- NSS Scholarship: NSS volunteers who participated in the NSS activities for 240 hours in two years and attended NSS special camp for 7 days shall be awarded scholarship.
- Merit Scholarship: The students who secure first and second rank in each of the master’s in Arts degree program shall be awarded per semester.
|Name||:||Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development, Sriperumbudur|
|Location||:||Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, Government of India