Interested in MBA/Engineering/Other Courses
Please fill in your details below and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Why Register in Minglebox?
- Browse colleges for admission related information
- Browse course details offered by the colleges
- Get to know about latest happenings in educational sector
- Access to free mock up test for various entrance exam
Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT), Hyderabad was established to provide high quality educational opportunities for the aimed rural youth of Andhra Pradesh. The initial goal was that at least the top 1 % of the rural graduates would be given the opportunity to study at RGUKT.
The university was initially known as IIITs, which was established at the request of the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. He was dissatisfied with the opportunities available to the rural youth and wanted to set up at least three IIITs in the three regions of Andhra Pradesh which would ensure better opportunities for rural students.
Campus of Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies –
RGUKT has three main campuses namely –
- Basar campus –is located on bank of holy river Godavari, is nearer to Nizamabad city that comes under Adilabad district of Andhra Pradesh. The campus spans an area of 146.25 acres of land which is built up on a area of 6, 36,335.54Sqfts.
- Nuzvid campus –is a historical fort city in Krishna District, Andhra Pradesh. The place is well connected by bus and rail. Nuzvid is well known for its mangos, which are exported worldwide.
- RK Valley -is the actual head quarters of RGUKT, which is located in lush green lands surrounded by pleasant nature and built on 600 acres of land.
Why choose Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies?
- At RGUKT, they provide opportunity of education to the rural students.
- The students are selected from rural community based on the ‘Lowest Best Model’.
- The university provides intensive coaching to students to prepare them for college or university level examinations.
- Students are given direct admission into a 6-year integrated program after class 10th.
- The students at university are provided with the facility of online lecturers.
Facilities at Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies –
- Sports facilities
- Mess facilities
Departments of Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies –
- Department of Bio-Sciences
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Department of Economics
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Department of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Department of Management
- Department of Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Physics
Placements at Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies –
The placement office at RGUKT assists students in training for various examinations conducted by the public sector companies, government departments, private sector companies, to acquire communication skills and other skills required to get through the examinations. The placement office makes necessary arrangements to bring various companies for campus recruitment.
Objectives of Placement Office –
- To create internship opportunities for students.
- To train and place the engineering graduates coming out of the university, in suitable jobs.
- To train the students appear for the competitive examinations conducted by Govt. of India and the state of A.P.
- Inviting adequate number of reputed companies for campus recruitment and to see that the students are placed.
- To provide appropriate guidance for career planning.
|Name||:||Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT), Hyderabad|