About The Institute
- Dr. M.S. RAMAIAH pioneered the growth of professional education in South India. The institutions that he established are a lasting testimony to his vision and timeless legacy for generations to come.
- M.S. RAMAIAH FOUNDATION was conceived and established by Dr. M.R. Pattabhiram with the same set of core values and principles imbibed from his charismatic father Dr. M.S. Ramaiah.
- Ramaiah Institute of Management Studies (RIMS) has been established under the auspices of the M.S. Ramaiah Foundation.
- RIMS is committed to upholding the value points enunciated and practiced by Dr. M.S. Ramaiah and in the process hopes to meet the expectations of all of its stakeholders.
Why is RIMS the Right Choice for an MBA aspirant?
- Well designed courses to meet the dynamic market scenario
- Regular industrial visits & Foreign Tours (Optional)
- In-house workshops and presentations
- Wi-Fi campus
- Indoor and outdoor sports activities
- Opportunity to undertake faculty directed independent and research projects
- Foreign Language and Value added courses-VAC
- Computer lab with latest configurations
- iPad for every students
- Medical and Accident insurance
- Comfortable and safe hostel facility
- Hygienic Canteen facility
- Educational loan facility from leading banks
- Location Advantage - Silicon Valley of India
- State of the art, contemporary and dynamic curriculum with equal emphasis on knowing, doing and being.
- Only limited holidays are included in the academic year to inculcate the seriousness of academic pursuits.
- Passionate Faculties, Applied Research and Relevant Outreach Activities.
Message from the Director
How to Apply
- Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate.
- Must have appeared in CMAT or one of the recognized All India Aptitude Tests viz CAT / MAT / XAT / ATMA.
- Concessional fee for SC/ST students.
- Scholarship for meritorious students.
- Academic Record carries weightage of 35% (Marks of X, XII and Graduation)
- Work Experience, Post-Graduation if any, and Aptitude Test Score carries weightage of 20%
- Essay, Oral Presentation and Interview, each carries a weightage of 15% adding up to 45%
| "This college has given me the best learning experience in my life. Here, I have learnt those things which have helped me groom myself according to the industry. The teaching here is industry-oriented, professors are very helpful and co-operative. The complete two years have been all the learning process be it in classrooms, or in training or the placements."
Apoorva Ghosh (Easiprocess Pvt. Ltd.)
| "This college has given me an opportunity to groom myself as a professional and I have learnt how to manage things in my life, how to devote time to each and everything both personal and professionally. I joined as an MBA fresher and went out as a experienced professional."
Dipika Sen (Easiprocess Pvt. Ltd.)
| "RIMS has given me a lots of confidence and also the opportunity which every student is looking forward to. In the beginning I never had any idea about what my future would be but it has taught me a lot in 2 years which is going to build my career for lifelong. I thank each and every faculty for making my study in RIMS memorable. I will cherish this experience lifelong."
| "My journey in RIMs was full of Learning, Creativity, out of Box thinking, To sum up it was "FABULOUS"."
|Name||:||Ramaiah Institute of Management Studies|
|Location||:||#15, New BEL Road
MSRIT Post, M S Ramaiah Nagar
|Contact No||:||9845899744 / 9686203240|
Thank you for your Interest!
[Please fill the below details to get in touch with institute]