Ramakrishna Teacher Training Institute, Delhi was established in 1992 and now is the premier Teachers Training Institute for Nursery & Primary Teachers. The Institute runs recognised Nursery Teachers Training Course and Elementary Teachers Training Course which are recognised by the Directorate of Education, Govt. of Delhi and NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education, Govt. of India). The institute enjoys good placement record with all their students placed in reputed Govt. and Private Schools. RKTTI is an unparalled educational institution founded with the sole aim of integrating international human values with an emphasis on indian traditions, values and teachings of educationists of india.
- To make the pupil-teachers imbibe the spirit of Swami Vivekanand’s message- “Be and make” i.e. Be person yourself and help others to be persons, person imbibed with dedication and service.
- To achieve intrinsic “bigness” in themselves and impart “bigness” to the functions they perform.
- To be invested with dynamism and a spirit of dedication far above that of being just mercenaries.
- To be creative and able to nurture creativity in every learner and to educate themselves and the new generation in the great ideas and the values of our rich ancient culture which are universal, rational and humane.
- Computer Labs
- Sports and Games
Placement Cell :-
The Placement Cell of the students in Teachers Training Courses has been excellent. The Institute enjoys a good placement record. All the students have been placed in Govt./Govt. Aided/ Public Schools i.e.
- Delhi Public School, Rohini
- Jindal Public School, Dwarka
- Venkateshwar International School, Dwarka
- R.D. Rajpal Public School, Dwarka
- I.T.L. Public School
- Modern School, Barakhamba Road
- Modern Convent Sr.Sec. School, Dwarka
- Great Mission Teacher Training Institute
|Name||:||Ramakrishna Teacher Training Institute (RKTTI)|
|Contact No||:||011-25550497, 25622349|