Ramjas College, New Delhi was established in 1917 by the great educationist and philanthropist, Rai Kedar Nath. Ramjas College is one of the oldest colleges of Delhi. Beginning from the humble precincts of Darya Ganj in Old Delhi, the college today boasts of a spacious campus, state-of-the-art infrastructure and an esteemed faculty of scholars trained at leading universities in India and abroad. At Ramjas, they believe in holistic education that goes beyond achieving academic excellence and vocational training.
The College philosophy is to realize the overall intellectual, creative, cultural and socio-political growth and development of both the students and the college community in its entirety. The college offers a wide range of courses, extra-curricular activities and technologically advanced facilities accessible to the faculty, the students and the support staff.
Why Choose Ramjas College?
- Best of facilities backed by the latest in modern technology
- Strict performance norms through intra-departmental initiatives and interaction
- School of Foreign and Indian languages
- Short-term add-on courses to supplement learning in art, culture, science and awareness building programs.
- Tie-ups with premier foreign universities and institutions
- Centre for international education
- Information and students services with professional counselor
Facilities at Ramjas College -
- Conference Hall
- Seminar Room
- Medical Facilities
- Fitness Center
Departments at Ramjas College -
- Department of Botany
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Economics
- Department of English
- Department of Hindi
- Department of History
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Music
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Physical Education
- Department of Physics
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Sanskrit
- Department of Zoology
Placements at Ramjas College –
At Ramjas College, they always strive to create an environment in which each individual is encouraged to step beyond the confines of the academic and administrative disciplines to explore newer vistas. Their placement cell was conceptualized and initiated taking into consideration the desire of the students to utilize the education and vocational training that they received within the campus in the business environment.
Top Recruiters -
- Oberoi Hotels
- Moolchand Hospitals
- Adept Media
|Name||:||Ramjas College, New Delhi|