Rotterdam School of Management (RSM), Rotterdam was established in 1970. In 2004, Rotterdam School of Management merged with Erasmus University's Faculty of Business Administration and the Erasmus Research Institute of Management to become Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM). The school has continued to internationalise, today claiming a place amongst the most international schools in Europe.
RSM was among the first European schools to receive AACSB accreditation in 1998. RSM is among the 1% (57) of schools worldwide with Triple Crown accreditation, meaning they are also AMBA (1996) and EQUIS (1998) accredited. Being triple accredited is an exclusive quality indicator and highlights their international reputation. RSM is also accredited by the Netherlands Academy of Arts and Science (KNAW) since 1999 and by the Dutch-Flemish Accreditation Organisation (NVAO) since 2007.
Why Choose Rotterdam School of Management?
- Over 40 years of experience in business and management education
- One of Europe’s top 3 research facilities
- A consistent ranking amongst Europe’s top 10 business schools
- A place among the 1% of schools worldwide with Triple Crown accreditation
- The education of over 1200 executives every year
- 7,500 undergraduate and postgraduate students
- 20,000-plus alumni active in 30 regions around the world
- One of the world’s largest and most cited business school faculty: 250 senior researchers and 100 PhD students
- 10 research centres and initiatives
- 100-plus partner schools
Facilities at Rotterdam School of Management -
- Air-conditioned Class rooms
- Financial Aid
- Career Services