Interested in MBA/Engineering/Other Courses
Please fill in your details below and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Why Register in Minglebox?
- Browse colleges for admission related information
- Browse course details offered by the colleges
- Get to know about latest happenings in educational sector
- Access to free mock up test for various entrance exam
Royal Institute of Technology and Science (RITS), Ranga Reddy was established in 2002. The institute has been affiliated to JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University) and is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and Government of Andhra Pradesh. RITS education means right learning, right guidance and right support. To meet its goal, RITS possesses a vast and modern infrastructure, contemporary cutting-edge technology, capable and skilled faculty and a professional approach – providing holistic education, truly preparing you for the future.
Campus of Royal Institute of Technology and Science -
RITS is situated at Chevalla, Ranga Reddy District and 36 kms from Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad. Well-spread across 26 acres of land, the campus has a calm, peaceful, secure and serene environment.
Facilities at Royal Institute of Technology and Science -
Departments at Royal Institute of Technology and Science -
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Computer Application
Placement Cell at Royal Institute of Technology and Science -
The placement cell's mission is launched to help out the professional students by training them in desired skills for campus placement and getting the companies for campus placement which also enables the entry of students into JKCs. It's the initiative taken by the renowned Institute of Electronic Governance (IEG). The main goal of CPM is to gather information about current academic skills and the assessment process will tell about the proper level to start math and english modules.
|Name||:||Royal Institute of Technology and Science|
|Contact No||:||08417 - 243151/251, 08790393627|