Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management established in 1946, is a private Ivy League university located in Ithaca, New York. Johnson’s location, at the heart of the largest and most diverse Ivy League University, offers its students endless opportunities to connect with all that Cornell offers while pursuing their MBA degrees. Their world-class faculty brings the Results of its research into the classroom-new knowledge that their students can apply to real business problems and situations through immersions, projects and on the job.
Johnson has the ability to extract the best from the best. They are committed to continually challenge what they do and how they do it so they can remain a distinctive premier global business school and ensure that in today’s ever dynamic world of business and socioeconomic unknowns, their students are prepared to lead and solve complex global problems.
Campus of Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management -
Johnson at Cornell University is located on the main campus of Cornell University, across the street from the Hotel School and Statler Hotel. The school is housed in Sage Hall, a 1873 edifice that exhibits late 19th century High Victorian Gothic architecture. Before housing the business school, the building served as a dormitory for women, the U.S. Navy, freshman and lastly graduate students until the university's decision in 1993 to renovate the structure in order to accommodate the business school.
Why choose Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management?
- As a Johnson student, students benefit from the wisdom and experience of their world-class faculty.
- They offer accelerated MBA program for individuals who have advanced degrees, strong qualitative skills and excellent leadership potential.
- Johnson teaches students how to harness the strengths of those around them, combine their strengths with students own and create progressive and impressive high-performance solutions to business challenges and to other challenges facing the world at large.
Facilities at Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management -
- Financial Aid
- Computer Lab
- Sports Facilities
- Book Store
Departments at Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management -
- Department of Accounting
- Department of Communications
- Department of Economics
- Department of Entrepreneurship
- Department of Finance
- Department of Global Business
- Department of Management & Organizations
- Department of Marketing
- Department of Operations Management
- Department of Technology