Interested in MBA/Engineering/Other Courses
Please fill in your details below and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Why Register in Minglebox?
- Browse colleges for admission related information
- Browse course details offered by the colleges
- Get to know about latest happenings in educational sector
- Access to free mock up test for various entrance exam
Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics, Kolkata was established in 1950. The Institute entered a contract with the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India by which SINP retains its autonomy with the administrative control now passing on to the DAE. Initially a part of the University of Calcutta, the Institute was accorded autonomy in 1951. It has the recognition of the University of Calcutta as a Centre for conducting research for doctoral degrees and providing facilities for teaching and research in Physical and Biological Sciences.
Campus of Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics -
SINP campus is located around 3 km from Ultadanga.
Facilities at Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics -
- Conference Hall
- Seminar Hall
- Guest House
Divisions at Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics -
- Division of Applied Nuclear Physics
- Division of Astroparticle Physics & Cosmology
- Division of Biophysics and Structural Genomics
- Division of Chemical Sciences
- Division of Computational Science
- Division of Crystallography & Molecular Biology
- Division of Condensed Matter Physics
- Division of High Energy Nuclear & Particle Physics
- Division of Nuclear Physics
- Division of Plasma Physics
Centers at Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics -
- Centre for Appl. Maths. & Computational Science
- Centre for Nanoscience & Surface Physics (CENSUP)
|Name||:||Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics, Kolkata|
|Location||:||Sector - 1, Block - AF Bidhan nagar