Samrat Ashok Technological Institute (SATI), Vidisha was established in 1960. The institute was established by Late Maharaja Jiwaji Rao Scindia with a donation from Gangajali Trust fund. It is an autonomous institute, which is fully funded by Government of Madhya Pradesh and managed by the Maharaja Jiwaji Rao Education Society chaired by Hon'ble Shrimant Jyotiraditya M. Scindia. The institute will attain the academic excellence and get many other benefits.
Three academic Programmes B.E. in Civil Engineering, B.E. in Mechanical Engineering and B.E. in Electronics & Instrumentation have been accredited by National Board of Accreditation New Delhi. This institute was the first engineering institute in Madhya Pradesh state to get accreditation. Process of Accreditation for other courses is in progress. Institute has been granted academic autonomy by Rajiv Gandhi Prodyogiki Vishwavidyalaya Bhopal in 2011.
Campus of Samrat Ashok Technological Institute-
The Institute is located in Vidisha in the heartland of Madhya Pradesh. The institute is spreaded over 85 acres of land with well maintained roads and approaches, playgrounds and gardens, etc. It has its own tube-well based water supply and electric distribution through an H.T. substation.
Facilities at Samrat Ashok Technological Institute-
- Games & Sports
Departments at Samrat Ashok Technological Institute-
- Department of Computer Application
- Department of Applied Mechanics
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Department of Electronics & instrumentation Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Applied Mathematics
- Department of Applied Physics
- Department of Applied Chemistry
- Department of Humanities
- Department of Master Business Administration
Placement at Samrat Ashok Technological Institute-
The placement cell serves as a source of employment information to students through its Library and Reading Room. The college arranges vocational industrial training and campus interviews for students. The section also arranges for Personality Development and other Programmes with the help of experienced managers and executives from the field to improve the performance of students in interviews and group discussions.
|Name||:||Samrat Ashok Technological Institute|
Engineering College, Civil Lines