Non-Commercial Use by Members
Content Posted on the Site
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
Limitation on Liability
Advertiser Terms & Conditions - Detailed
- The Advertiser agrees and acknowledges that:
- Minglebox.com acts as an interface between the education seeker and an education provider;
- Minglebox cannot govern the volume of responses from students for specific activities;
- Advertiser is willing to collaborate with press releases and/or be mentioned as a new Advertiser.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding this Agreement.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.
Choose Your Destination to Study
- Last Date: Not Announced
- Tests Accepted:
Sangola College (SC), Sangola was established in 1978 and managed under Sangola Taluka Uchha Shikshan Mandal, Sangola in order to facilitate imparting of higher education. The college has been affiliated to Shivaji University, Kolhapur and accredited by NAAC with ‘B+’ grade. The aim of the college is to impart higher education to needy students and fulfill the objective the institution will acquire or obtain on lease fixed and movable assets, it will transfer or resale it whenever felt necessary.
The objective of the college is to prove necessary facilities of higher education to the students and offers such courses as well prepare the students both for self-employment and wage-employment and to organize appropriate activities for personality development of the student.
Facilities at Sangola College -
- Sports and Games
Faculties at Sangola College -
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Commerce
Departments at Sangola College -
- Department of Marathi
- Department of Hindi
- Department of English
- Department of Economics
- Department of History
- Department of Geography
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Physics
- Department of Botany
- Department of Zoology
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Computer Science