Sankara Nethralay, Chennai pledge to meet the patients requirements by offering expert ophthalmic care with compassion through a committed professional team. SNC commit to achieve quality services through the Quality Management System while complying with all applicable regulatory requirements.
- To maintain the quality of ophthalmic services in accordance with international standards.
- Effective utilization of infrastructure facilities including manpower.
- To ensure continued patients’ satisfaction.
- To ensure high level of staff satisfaction and motivation
- Air sampling and culture plates to ensure sterility in the operation theatres
- Closely monitoring sterilized items used in the operation theatre. Ensuring water quality used for consumption within the campus.
- Clinical audit of the patient’s record.
- Monitoring , reporting and the description on hospital infection of and towards incident
|Name||:||Sankara Nethralaya, Chennai|
|Location||:||Sankara Nethralaya Main Campus
No. 18, College Road, Nungambakkam
|Contact No||:||044 - 28271616|
Thank you for your Interest!
[Please fill the below details to get in touch with institute]