Sant Baba Bhag Singh Institute of Nursing (SBBSIN), Jalandhar was came on the map of the Punjab, from the academic session 2005-2006. The institute has been established by Sant Baba Bhag Singh Memorial Charitable Society with Baba Bhag Singh Eucational Complex, situtaed in village Khiala, P.O Padhiana, District Jalandhar, Punjab. Its Courses are approved by Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Faridkot and Punjab Nurses Registration Council, Chandigarh and NOC obtained from Punjab Government.
SBBSIN is an institute with a difference. This institute suggest the students to care for the sick and suffering humanity with love and sompassion as laid down by Sant Baba Malkiat Singh Ji, to restore them to healthy body and mind and including spirtual values in realtion to the health without consideration of caste and creed. Leadership across the institute of very high quality, particularly that provided by the Principal. All faculty are committed to provide a very good education to students.
Aims & Objectives :-
- To Set up Nursing College in the memory of Late SANT BABA BHAG SINGH JI.
- To develop the physical, intellectual, cultural & spiritual aspects of a child's personality so as to inculcate in him/her sobering practical aesthetic sense in order that he/ she may lead a life of worthy citizen.
- The society thus aims at providing disciplined students educated in mind. Body and spirit and hence best suited to serve the motherland.
- The financially help deserving and economically poor persons of all castes, creeds and religion.
- Practical attention is paid to the ethical and moral training of the students to develop in them sense of responsibility and teach them the value of social services, self discipline, self reliance, punctuality, cleanliness, loyalty, politeness and respect of elders.
- To do all such things and under law other activities as are necessary for the realization of the objects of the society.
- To gain knowledge and understanding of the basic Principles of Nursing.
- To develop skills in nursing techniques in order to participate comprehensive Nursing Care.
- To develop an ability to take up responsibility in every field of life.
- To learn to co-operate with the fellow students and other thereby developing a good inter- personal relationship in the hostel and hospital; with everybody.
- To acquires knowledge and understanding of the work in the hospital and in the community.
- To develop an ability to give health education in the hospital as well as the community.
- To acquire knowledge and understanding of International Code of Nursing Ethics and act accordingly.
- To enable them to lead a disciplined life.
- To understand the current health needs of country and practice nursing at the highest possible level accordingly within the resources available keeping in view the priorities.
- To practice ethical values in their personal & professionals life.
- Community Health Lab
- Fundamental Health Lab
- Anatomy and Microbilogy Lab
- Nutrition Lab
- Maternal and Child Health Lab
- Study Room
- Computer Lab
|Name||:||Sant Baba Bhag Singh Institute of Nursing - Jalandhar|
|Location||:||Sant Baba Bhag Singh Institute of Nursing Vill-Khiala, P.O-Padhiana
|Contact No||:||0181-2711164, 9876643382|