Santosh Dental College, Ghaziabad was established in 1995 as a part of Santosh University. Initially, the course started with 40 students. The central government granted permission for increasing the student capacity from 40 to 100 from the batch of 2004-2005. The students are given a complete understanding for the biological and physical process of oral health care. They learn the skills associated with the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases related to oral cavity. The students learn to serve the society by improving the dental and oral health of individuals. The associated dental hospital provides special dental care in paediatrics and oral surgery.
- The College is among a few institutions positioned to meet national and global imperatives in energy, environment, security, health and economic prosperity.
- It enjoys a vibrant array of public arts offerings, which are available to community and campus audiences alike.
- Research at college thrives on a rich history of success, deep support from many sources, well-established collaborations with industry and academic colleagues and most importantly engaged faculty, students and staff who work across disciplines, departments and schools in the energetic pursuit of new and practical knowledge.
- Sports & Recreation
- Department of Conservative Dentistry
- Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology
- Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Department of Oral Medicine & Dento Maxillofacial Radiology
- Department of Orthodontics
- Department of Pedodontics
- Department of Public Health Dentistry
- Department of Prosthodontics
- Department of Periodontics & Oral Implantology
|Name||:||Santosh Dental College, Ghaziabad|
|Contact No||:||120 - 2741141 - 43|