School of Aeronautics (SOA), Delhi was established in 1992. Initially SOA started with correspondence course in Aeronautical Engg., (A.M.Ae.S.I. equivalent to B.E. Aeronautics). Then in 1994, SOA started Regular Course/Part Time Preparatory Classes for the same. Management of LNVM society decided to start Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course after approval from DGCA in 2000. In 2001, School of Aeronautics got its approval from DGCA. From School of Aeronautics, total of 10 batches have cleared their courses. SOA will be inducting batch 21st and 22nd in July 2011.
- Highest Placement Record for both OJT & jobs.
- Only Institute in India to have Two 52 seater Heavy Aircraft
- Fokker Friendship (F-27) Aircraft for practical training of students
- First Institute in North India to have their own Wind Tunnel for Aerodynamics Practical
- 5 acre campus at Neemrana, Delhi-Jaipur highway, is one of the largest in India for AME.
- Rich infrastructure with one of the Best Labs in India for AME in AVIONICS
- A band of rich faculty fully experienced with proven records.
- Regular Seminars for students & teachers
- Separate hostel facilities for boys/girls
- Well cooked hygienic food and comfortable environment in the Hostel
- Special care for extracurricular activities for the students
Placement Cell :-
SOA is proud that their students, those who have cleared the B.A.M.E.L.(Basic Aircraft Maintenance Engineering License) exam, have got placement in the reputed airlines like : Jet Airways, Air Sahara, Spice Jet, Air Deccan, Indigo, Indus, Go Airways, Kingfisher, Taneja Aviation, Indemar, Jagson Airline, Yash Airlines and many more.
|Name||:||School of Aeronautics (SOA)|
Palam Extn Part 1, Near Sector-7 Dwarka
|Contact No||:||011-25084354, 25074384|