Interested in MBA/Engineering/Other Courses
Please fill in your details below and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Why Register in Minglebox?
- Browse colleges for admission related information
- Browse course details offered by the colleges
- Get to know about latest happenings in educational sector
- Access to free mock up test for various entrance exam
Shanti Prasad Jain Advanced Management Research Centre, New Delhi was established in 1982 under the Faculty of Management Studies. The aim of SPJainAMRC is to promote management research, education and training of managers, executives and academicians associated with the management discipline. It now looks forward to new Executive Development Programmes in Public Enterprise Management and Public Systems Management, Entrepreneurial Development, Strategic Management, Management of Services, Human Resource Development and such other areas of vital importance to the economy which have not so far been benefited from management education.
The Centre :-
- Undertakes and supports scholarly management research in several streams such as Private Sector Industries; Public Enterprises and Government; Public Services; Rural and Agricultural Development; Comparative Management; and Transnational Management;
- Organizes conferences, seminars and conventions for development of management education through teaching and training activities;
- Extends professional services to business, government, industry and other organizations at the national and international levels;
- Arranges collaborative activities at the national and international level through exchange of researchers, teachers and other related interest groups; and
- Supports dissemination of professional literature through publications.
- Information Technology
The Placements Cell is literally in the eye of the storm, bringing together corporate luminaries and the student community at FMS in intellectually stimulating and mutually beneficial interactions that form the basis of firm relationships that have grown and strengthened over the years. The institute's enviable reputation for excellence in management education makes it a natural choice for recruiters from the world's best and largest firms, and students are able to gain from these relationships at various forums organized by the Faculty and the Placements Cell to amass a wealth of practical knowledge. The Placements Cell at FMS consists of five students elected by the student community to take up the single post of Secretary, and four posts of Joint Secretary. The members of the Placements Cell work together, and with members of the faculty, act as a cohesive team whose strength is the wide-ranging experience gained from their diverse backgrounds and competencies.
|Name||:||Shanti Prasad Jain Advanced Management Research Center|
|Location||:||University of Delhi South Campus
Benito Juarez Road
|Contact No||:||011 2687 5875 / 5879|