Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University (SOA University), Bhubaneswar was established in 1996, is a Deemed University and leading institution in India offering professional programs in varied disciplines. SOA University was reaccredited by NAAC with an 'A' grade in 2015 for a period of 5 years. It was ranked 16th by the Ministry of Human Resource Development through its NIRF India Rankings 2016.
The Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University will be a leading institution of higher learning in its chosen areas of concentration, preparing future generations through quality teaching and innovative research and will emerge as a comprehensive and socially inclusive University in the country for professional advancements in related disciplines.
Why Choose Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University?
- A deemed to be university declared under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 (Govt. of India)
- Accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) of University Grants Commission (UGC) of India with 'A' grade.
- ISO 9001:2000 certification by URS, United Kingdom in imparting quality professional education matching with aspirations of future generation.
- Accrediated by industry such as TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Hexaware, Mahindra & Mahindra, International Tractors Ltd. and trusted academic partner of Wipro.
- Excellent track record in campus placement.
- Scholarship to meritorious and needy students.
Campuses of Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University -
Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University, SOA University, is spread over 5 campuses.
- Campus 1 consists of the University Administrative building, consisting of the offices of the Vice Chancellor, the Registrar, the Comptroller of Examination etc.
- Campus 2 is composed of ITER, the Faculty of Engineering and Technology. ITER is the oldest constituent institute of the University, having first seen light in 1996 and SHM, the Faculty of Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Campus 3 is made up of the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, the Faculty of Nursing, the faculty of Management Sciences,etc.
- Campus 4 consists of IMS&SH, Faculty of Medical Sciences and SUM Hospital and IDS, the Faculty of Dental Sciences
- Campus 5 is the newest campus of SOA University and houses the new hostels.
Facilities at Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University -
- Computer Center
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Placement Cell
Faculties at Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University -
- Faculty of Biotechnology
- Faculty of Dental Sciences
- Faculty of Engineering & Technology
- Faculty of Hotel Management
- Faculty of Legal Studies
- Faculty of Management Studies
- Faculty of Medical Sciences
- Faculty of Nursing
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Constituent Institutes of Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University -
- Institute of Technical Education & Research (ITER)
- Institute of Business and Computer Studies (IBCS)
- Institute of Medical Science & SUM Hospital (IMS)
- School of Hotel Management (SHM)
- Sum Nursing College (SNC)
- Institute of Dental Sciences (IDS)
- School of Pharmaceutical Sciences (SPS
- Center for Bio Technology (CBT)
- SOA National Institute of Law (SNIL)
|Name||:||Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University|
|Location||:||Near PNB Bank Jagmohan Nagar