Shree Sahajanand Vanijya Mahavidyalaya, Ahmedabad was established in 1991 managed under H.H. Acharyashree Devendra Prasadji kelavani Trust, Ahmedabad. Shri Sahajanand Vanijya Mahavidyalaya is affiliated to Gujarat University and accredited with B Grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). The trust is established by H.H. 1008 Shri Devendraprasadji Maharaj out of their own contribution and the huge amount received from devotees as a part of celebration of 25 years to their position. Shree H. H. Devendraprasdji Kelavani trust was formed on the 29th June 1964 at Ahmedabad. Shree Sahajanand Vanijya Mahavidyalay is one among the ten institutes.
The College is committed to :-
- Providing an educational environment that emphasizes strong sense of ethics, healthy competition, self-discipline, logical thinking, decision making, reflection and creativity
- Responding to community needs through making them rational and able to shoulder responsibility for making society egalitarian through their cultured sensitivities.
- Providing a culturally competent and sensitive environment that reflects and celebrates diversity and unity
- Providing a culture and environment that value the employee, supports the employee and encourages professional growth
- Valuing students, employees and stake holders by acting with respect, integrity and transparency
- Lecture hall
- Computer center
- Internet facility
- Sports and Games
- Co Curricular Activities
|Name||:||Shree Sahajanand Vanijya Mahavidyalaya|
|Location||:||Opp. Kamdhenu Complex