Sir C.R. Reddy Autonomous College, Eluru was established in 1945. The college was inaugurated by Sir Cattamanchi Ramalinga Reddy, the distinguished educationist and the then Vice-Chancellor, Andhra University and the college was named after him "Sir C.R. Reddy Municipal College". A constitution was adopted for the governing body in 1947, according to which the word municipal was dropped for the original name of the college. The college name to be treated as an institution under private management by the government from 1947.
The college was raised to the status of First Grade with effect from July 1951, when the university granted affiliation for B.Sc and B.Com courses. The college was granted further affiliation in degree courses in 1954. The college opened the pre-university course in 1957 and three year degree course in 1958. The College has become a premier educational institution in Andhra Pradesh. It has grown to be a Mini-University. In 1987 the U.G.C accorded the status of autonomy to the college.
Facilities at Sir C.R. Reddy Autonomous College -
- Sports & Games
Departments at Sir C.R. Reddy Autonomous College-
- Department of Arts
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Science
- Department of Library
Placements at Sir C.R. Reddy Autonomous College -
The Cell came into force from the academic year 2004 - 05 and is fully galvanized to function to serve to the needs of the students. During 2004 - 05 to 2006 - 07 nearly 150 UG students and 80 PG students got placed in various institutions. The cell aims at guiding the students at both UG & PG levels on the available career opportunities both in employment and higher education. The cell also arranges, extension lectures by experts from outside the college. It imparts training to the students to face the Job interviews both on and off campus.
Top Recruiters –
- ICICI Prudential
- TCS Pvt Ltd
|Name||:||Sir C.R. Reddy Autonomous College|
|City||:||West Godavari District|
|Contact No||:||08812 - 231767, 9849355974|