Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering (SJCE), Mysore was established in 1963, is the dream child of Jagadguru Dr. Sri Shivarathri Rajendra Mahaswamigalavaru, the 23rd pontiff of Sri Suttur Mutt. It comes under the aegis of JSS Mahavidyapeetha, which is the primary institution of many such institutions. The college is autonomous institution under V.T.U Belgaum and governed by the Grant-in-Aid rules of the Government of Karnataka.
The institution also has the reputation of academic, excellence in professionally oriented programs, and equal proficiency in extra-curricular activities, that makes it a lucrative option for students from all over the country, especially those staying in the remote places eyeing at an engineering seat. As one of the leading institutes in India, SJCE has been recognized under the Technical Education Quality Improvement Program (TEQIP).
Campus of Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering -
The institution serves as one of the major landmarks of the western part of Mysore, with its sprawling 117 acres of campus and several recognizable buildings.
Facilities at Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering -
- Medical Services
- Seminar Halls
Departments at Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering -
- Department of Bio Technology
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Construction Technology and Management
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Environmental Engineering
- Department of Industrial and Production Engineering
- Department of Information Science and Engineering
- Department of Instrumentation Technology
- Department of Computer Applications
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Physics
- Department of Polymer Science and Technology Engineering
Placement Cell at Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering -
The placement department arranges campus interviews from various national and multi-national companies for campus recruitment and also helps various head of departments in placing the students for project work at industries and other research and development organizations. The placement centre has an impressive track record of both placements and participating industries. Besides this, the placement centre organizes mock interviews, personality development courses, seminars, group discussions, invited talks and road shows of prospective employers. Skill tests are also conducted to prepare the students for tests and interviews.
Top Recruiters -
- Aspire Communications
|Name||:||Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering|
|Contact No||:||0821 - 2548285|
Thank you for your Interest!
[Please fill the below details to get in touch with institute]