Sri Ramakrishna Institute of Paramedical Sciences (SRIPS), Coimbatore was established in 1987. The college is managed and run by S.N.R. Sons Charitable Trust, Coimbatore. The college is affiliated to the Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai. The college is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India and Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), New Delhi. The aimm of the college is to acquire knowledge from various medical systems and to create a systematic approach to medical sciences. There vision is to reach the pinnacle of glory in pharma education and research by elevating the institute to global heights as a centre of excellence through systematic and relentless approach to knowledge based learning and value based practice of pharmacy profession.
- To sow the seeds of discipline and professionalism among the faculty and students.
- Infuse the wealth of pharmacy education and research deep into the inquisitive minds of students.
- Provide state of art infrastructure facilities and latest technological knowhow.
- Inculcate leadership qualities in the emerging quality pharmacy professional for improved pharmaceutical care of the society.
- Make the process of acquiring knowledge an enjoyable experience.
- Lecture halls
- Seminar halls
Placement cell :-
The college students are placed in some companies such as Ranbaxy pvt ltd, Health Care Professionals, Cipla, Dr. Reddy's Lab, Orchid Healthcare, Gujarat Inject (Kerala) Limited, Nouveau, Medicament (P) Ltd., Modi - Mundi Pharma, Aventis Pharma Ltd., Zydus medica, MSP Associates, Ell Lilly & Company, Career point, Oriental Consultants etc.
|Name||:||Sri Ramakrishna Institute of Paramedical Sciences|
|Location||:||395, Sarojini Naidu Road
|Contact No||:||0422 - 4500164|