Sri Sai University (SSU), Palampur was established in 2010. The university is established with the objective for professional and technical value-based education as State Private University vides Act No.3 of 2011 of State Legislature of Himachal Pradesh. The objective of the university is to develop the personality of the students in the best possible way so that they become conversant with the best that is known and thought in the world.
The university provides access to the high quality education, cutting-edge research and development of new technologies in line with preparing successful professionals in various walks of life. The university strives to its aim of transforming dreams into reality by developing professional competencies with flexibility, adaptability and passion for learning.
- Placement Cell
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Department of Computer Science & Information Technology
- Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Information Technology (IT)
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Applies Sciences
- Department of Management and Commerce Studies
- Department of Computer Applications
Schools at Sri Sai University -
- Sai School of Engineering and Technology
- Sai School of Management and Commerce Studies
- Sai School of Applied Sciences
Placement Cell at Sri Sai University -
The University has established a full fledged Training & Placement Cell headed by Director (Training & Placement) having adequate Industry & Corporate experience. The cell is assisted by Training & Placement Coordinators from each department viz. Management, MCA, B. Tech (all streams) and Applied Sciences, besides Students Training & Placement Coordinators from each department to facilitate training and placement activities.
|Name||:||Sri Sai University|