Interested in MBA/Engineering/Other Courses
Please fill in your details below and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Why Register in Minglebox?
- Browse colleges for admission related information
- Browse course details offered by the colleges
- Get to know about latest happenings in educational sector
- Access to free mock up test for various entrance exam
St. Anns College for Women, Hyderabad was established in 1983 by sisters of society of St. Ann, as an institution oriented towards the cause of need-based education, aiming at optimum growth. Their vision and single-minded dedication saw the college evolve from a humble beginning with just two courses, to a model college with all possible conventional and restructured courses, added year after year at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Ever since its inception the college has the distinction of excelling in academics and extra-curricular activities. It has, within a short span of time, acquired a reputation as being one of the best colleges in the twin cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad. At present, the college has strength of about 3000 students and 100 well qualified staff members, belonging to as many as 28 different departments.
The faculty at St.Ann's is its most valuable resource that brings with it an incomparable set of skills and knowledge. The faculty boasts of varied backgrounds in terms of specialization and experience. The academic, social and spiritual elements of St.Ann's college education combine to offer the students many windows of opportunity.
Campus of St. Anns College for Women–
The college is housed in a 4 acre campus with state-of-art infrastructural facilities.
Facilities at St. Anns College for Women–
- Class Rooms
- Seminar Halls
- Internet Centre
- Sports Centre
- Health Centre
Departments of St. Anns College for Women–
- Department of Arts
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Science
- Department of Public Administration
- Department of MBA
- Department of MCA
- Department of Library and Information Science
- Department of Education
Placements at St. Anns College for Women–
Placement cell at St. Ann’s encourages students to register with the cell and year wise database is created. Information about different job openings in different sectors of the job is sent emails, notices, circulars and web alerts - announcements on placement portal of the college website. The placement cell facilitates the students by
- Offering guidance regarding their career choices and opportunities available. A professional counselor is available for consultations.
- Students are provided CD’s and books and other resource materials which will help them to enhance their skills.
- Organizing pre placement talks and company presentations.
- Organizing seminars/workshops/training programs on interview skills, resume writing, communication skills, group dynamics, team building, soft skills, career counseling and personality development.
Top Recruiters –
- IGATE Patni
- Wipro BPO
- GE Global Services
|Name||:||St. Anns College for Women|
|Contact No||:||040 - 23573020|