St. Joseph’s College for Women, Alappuzha was established in 1954. The college, which belongs to the Management of the Canossian Educational Society, is run by the congregation of the Canossian Daughters of Charity. The curricular and extra-curricular activities of the college bring out the best in the students, helping them grow as responsible ladies who shape their home and society. Initially the college started with 142 students and 14 teachers. Rev. Mother Fernanda Riva n Italian by birth was its first Principal and Rt.Rev.Dr. Michael Arattukalam, the Bishop of Alleppey, its first patron.
Facilities at St. Joseph’s College for Women-
Courses offered by St. Joseph's College for Women