Surana College of Arts, Science, Commerce & Management, Bangalore was established in 1995 under the aegis of GDA Foundation Trust is constituted under section 53 (5) of Karnataka State Universities Act 1976 and is affiliated to Bangalore University. The institution is also included under section 2 (f) of the University Grants Commission Act 1956. The vision of the institution is to provide need based quality education to all sections of society. Surana Educational Institution has been playing a valuable role in its concern for students' future, both in their career in life.
Why Choose Surana College of Arts, Science, Commerce & Management?
- On securing a seat, not only the student but also the parents get a secured feeling about belonging to a caretaker institution.
- On being into the campus, students will sense an aura of freedom coupled with responsibility.
- Value additions through industry-oriented inputs following the theoretical concepts prepare the student community for the challenges of the outside world.
- Constant care by the management, goading by the faculties and concerned care from the staff help students groom into a near-complete personality, only to be a responsible member of the society.
- The relationship of the students with the institution doesn’t end even after they complete studies and move out.
Facilities at Surana College of Arts, Science, Commerce & Management -
- Seminar Hall
|Name||:||Surana College of Arts, Science, Commerce and Management|
|Location||:||#16, South End Road
|Contact No||:||+91 80 2244 6141, 26642292|
Thank you for your Interest!
[Please fill the below details to get in touch with institute]