Interested in MBA/Engineering/Other Courses
Please fill in your details below and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Why Register in Minglebox?
- Browse colleges for admission related information
- Browse course details offered by the colleges
- Get to know about latest happenings in educational sector
- Access to free mock up test for various entrance exam
Swami Ramananda Tirtha Institute of Science and Technology (SRTIST), Nalgonda was established in 1996 under Swami Ramananda Tirtha Educational Society with an intention of providing quality technical education to the students of the state in general and Nalgonda district & its surrounding areas in particular. It was the first engineering college in this district and one of the earliest private affiliated colleges of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad.
The college has accomplished a remarkable growth in the past 17 years. The student's admissions have been growing steadily year-by-year as in the case, in the first cradle year. The main goal of the college is to become the preferred college of choice for students who do well in EAMCET and be listed among top 25 colleges in AP. SRTIST enjoys the reputation of being one of the best engineering colleges in Andhra Pradesh and the first engineering college in Nalgonda district, nestled in serene atmosphere providing quality education.
Facilities at Swami Ramananda Tirtha Institute of Science and Technology -
- Computer Center
- Sports & Games
- Health Center
- Seminar Halls
Departments at Swami Ramananda Tirtha Institute of Science and Technology -
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering Department
- Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Humanities and Sciences
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering
Placement Cell at Swami Ramananda Tirtha Institute of Science and Technology -
The placement and development cell plays a critical role in networking graduating students with the industry. It prepares the students for the process of recruitment and simultaneously creates awareness among companies about the recruitment opportunities at SRTIST. Potential recruiters are given structural support for scheduling interviews, hosting seminars, group discussions and written tests. A special corporate training program is conducted for final year students in resume building, group discussions, general knowledge, current affairs, etc.
|Name||:||Swami Ramananda Tirtha Institute of Science Technology|
|Contact No||:||8682 - 221610|