Symbiosis School of Banking & Finance (formerly Symbiosis School of Banking Management) was established to address the growing demand for trained workforce in the Banking and Financial Services Sector. Given that a strong and resilient banking system is critical for fuelling and sustaining growth, the importance of having industry-ready manpower cannot be over-emphasized. This programme - MBA (Banking and Finance) has been designed to provide the necessary education and skill-sets to equip students to innovate, manage, lead and take on the challenges of this increasingly complex and dynamic sector. SSBF is committed to providing an environment that facilitates learning and development of well-rounded personalities such that they leave the portals of the institute as industry-ready professionals.
The highest CTC offered is Rs. 10.25 LPA and average is 7.40 LPA till date.
- Promoting international understanding through quality education
- To inculcate the spirit of 'Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam' ( the world is one family)
- To contribute towards knowledge generation and dissemination
- To promote ethical and value-based learning
- To foster the spirit of national development
- To inculcate cross cultural sensitization
- To develop global competencies amongst students
- To nurture creativity and encourage entrepreneurship
- To enhance employability and contribute to human resource development
- To promote health and wellness amongst students, staff & community
- To instill sensitivity amongst the youth towards the community and environment
- To produce thought provoking leaders for the society
From The Chancellor's desk
Prof. Dr. S.B. Mujumdar
Padma Bhushan Dr. S.B. Mujumdar
President & Founder Director, Symbiosis Society
"Banking sector is increasing in scale and complexity. There is need to recruit and train the additional staff as public sector banks will have to face the challenge of retirement of a large part of their workforce. Some estimates suggest that close to about 500,000 employees of public sector banks would retire over next five years. Apart from this, the Banking & Financial Services Industry as a whole is on the path of growth and is at the same time wrought with challenges. This sector needs more and more readily employable trained professionals to rise up to the occasion. It is in recognition of this need that we have set up Symbiosis School of Banking Management. I am confident that the students are adequately equipped with the knowledge and trained with the necessary skill sets".
Accolades of SSBF
|Name||:||Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance|
|Location||:||Symbiosis International (Deemed University) Gram Lavale
|Contact No||:||+91 20 39116022|