Mode: Full Time
T.I.M.E. is India’s most successful trainer for MBA entrance exams - CAT, MAT and State-level exams like ICET. Mah.CET , RMAT, TANCET, etc. T.I.M.E. offers a training programme exclusively for MAT at a number of centres across the country. The programme extensively covers each of the five test areas of the written test namely, Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills, Intelligence and Critical reasoning, Data Analysis & Sufficiency and Indian & Global Environment.
Preparation for MAT is also built into T.I.M.E.'s flagship programme, CAT. Both Long Term and Super Long Term programmes of the CAT course include training for a wide range of national exams including MAT. Take-home Mocks for MAT as well as one All-India Mock MAT are included in the CAT programme.Highlights of the MAT program :-
- 120+ hours of class room training alone
- Starts from the very basics, focus on fundamentals & in-class problem solving
- English Foundation & Math Foundation Classes - Caters to students who are also weak in English and/or Maths
- Classes on Basic Communication skills(GD Basics & Interview Basics)
- Extensive Doubt-clearing with personal attention
- Revision classes, discussion classes based on tests conducted
- Workshops ensure student learning rather than mindless course completion.
- Comprehensive material - Sufficient for regular classes and home study
- 13 Study Material Booklets(including solutions)
- 55+ Individual Practice Exercises and Test papers
- 6000+ questions with solutions
- Updated material that is inline with the latest test patterns
Mock MAT's :-
- 5 All-India Mock MATs - offered only by T.I.M.E.
- 3 Take home Mocks for self-assessment & practise to help you finetune your preparation
- 1 Online Mock MAT paper
- Comprehensive Analysis of each All-India Mock MAT
- All India comparative performance - Toppers list, Question-wise analysis, Section-wise analysis - Number of Right & Wrong, Net score, Accuracy %, Highest score, Percentage score, Percentage below.
Other Special features :-
- 3 issues of 'MBA Education & Careers' magazine
- Seminars on Test taking strategy
- Advice from experts on institute selection
- Information and personalized counseling for your Test improvement & application decisions
- Extensive web-based support
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor's Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently Abled (DA)categories], awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
Related Question and Answer