The Lisbon MBA is a joint-venture between Nova SBE and Catolina-LISBON - the leading business schools in Portugal. The 2013 financial times top 100 Global MBA rankings, the Lisbon MBA International is the 15th best MBA program in Europe, and the 6th in the value for money category-ahead of Harvard, Stanford, INSEAD and London Business School, among others.
The Lisbon MBA provides a platform where talented, ambitious and high-flying students from all over the world may meet and engage in active learning, interacting with top notch faculty.
Campus of the Lisbon MBA -
The Lisbon MBA has 3 campuses:
- NOVA SBE Campus: This campus is located conveniently in the center of Lisbon.
- The Catolica-Lisbon SBE Campus: The campus houses many MBA classes and workshops.
- MIT Campus: During the summer, the Lisbon MBA International students will live at the Boston (USA) campus of MIT.
Why Choose The Lisbon MBA?
- The programs at Lisbon MBA, have a prestigious faculty body, trained at the world’s best schools.
- Both programs are the highest ranked Portuguese MBAs in the Financial Times MBA Rankings
- The programs at the institution, depicts an innovative curriculum, stimulating rigorous analysis, the use of emotional intelligence skills, socially responsible behavior and hands-on learning.
- It ensures strong ties with the corporate world, with major companies closely involved in its governance and sponsoring providing a network of internships and connections.
- The programs are offered in the cozy and yet cosmopolitan environment of the beautiful and agreeable Lisbon.
Facilities at the Lisbon MBA -
- Class Rooms
- Seminar Halls
- Conference Rooms
- Health Center
- Student Support
Accreditations of the Lisbon MBA -
The Lisbon MBA is accredited by Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS).
Career Services at The Lisbon MBA -
The career service department aims to help students to understand, identify and achieve their career goals. They help through skills and their career aspirations and connecting to the business sector. They work together to broaden the range of career opportunities open students with complete MBA with the tools needed for lifelong career management.