Interested in MBA/Engineering/Other Courses
Please fill in your details below and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Why Register in Minglebox?
- Browse colleges for admission related information
- Browse course details offered by the colleges
- Get to know about latest happenings in educational sector
- Access to free mock up test for various entrance exam
The Oxford College of Science, Bangalore was established in 1994. It is accredited by NAAC New Delhi with grade A and International Accreditation Organization (IAO), USA. The college is affiliated to Bangalore University College ranked first among private colleges in Karnataka for last three consecutive years. The College is recognized under section 2(f) of UGC act 1956. The vision of the college is to participate in the nation’s march towards a knowledge society by nurturing intellectual growth and sound value systems in students through science education. Department of Biotechnology of the college is rated one of the best departments in India and ranked No. 1 in Karnataka (Biospectrum).
The mission of the college is to realize the empowering and ennobling aims of education through scientific knowledge and research by providing an excellent learning environment with emphasis on values. Within an intensely competitive environment, the college has adopted a dynamic, global, high-quality; creative and communicative approach in education, as well as research and development.
Campus of Oxford College of Science -
The Oxford Science proudly stands on a sprawling new campus with a 6-storeyed building of 2.85 lakh sq.ft area in HSR Layout, Sector IV. Keeping abreast with modern developments, the institution is constantly restructuring itself and renovating its physical infrastructure as well as its research and education facilities.
Facilities at Oxford College of Science -
- Computer Lab
- Placement Cell
- Extra Co-Curricular Activity
Departments at Oxford College of Science -
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Microbiology
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Physics
- Department of Electronics
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Zoology
- Department of Computer Science and Applications
- Department of Statistics
- Department of Applied Genetics
- Department of Fashion And Apparel Design
- Indo-American Hybrid Seeds
|Name||:||The Oxford College of Science|
|Location||:||No.32, 17th B Main, Sector IV
|Contact No||:||080-30266301, 30266351|