Tilak Dhari PG College (TDPG), Jaunpur was established in 1914 as an English Middle School in 1914 by Sri Tilak Dhari Singh. It Became an Intermediate in 1940. It acquired the status of a degree college in 1947 in affiliation to Agra University. Its affiliation shifted to Gorakhpur University in 1956. It got the status of Post Graduation in 1970. The college is accredited to NAAC with B Grade.
The missions and visions of the institute are to uphold highest ethical standard in the conduct of the profession, to inculcate moral and spiritual values among students, to build lasting relationship with students based on trust and mutual regards, to create and nurture a culture that supports flexibility and adaptability, to ensure optimum utilization of resources in teaching and research, to maximize the use of ICT in teaching, research and extension and to constantly strive to make the campus eco-friendly.
Campus of Tilak Dhari PG College -
The college is situated at a distance of 4 Kilometers from Jaunpur Junction and about 2.5 Kilometers from Jaunpur City Station.
Facilities at Tilak Dhari PG College -
- Class Rooms
Faculties of Tilak Dhari PG College -
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Commerce
- Faculty of Science
|Name||:||Tilak Dhari PG College|
|Contact No||:||05452 - 260939, 220783|
|Contact Email||:||principal at tdcollege.ac.in|