Trade-Wings Institute of Management (TIM), Mumbai was established in 1989 is one of the first travel agencies with multiple branches, in independent India. Trade-wings pioneered Travel & Tourism industry in India and is also a network partner of American Express for Corporate Travel. Trade-wings Institute of Management is one of the academically progressive and intellectually exciting, National institutions in India, backed by the industry experience of more than six decades.
TIM’s mission is to impart professional skills to students to develop versatility and responsiveness with global perspective to excel in their careers. TIM would also like to make its professional training accessible and affordable to the students in books & corners of India. TIM has regular interaction with the industry through various forums & associations of the industry in which TIM is well established as an active member.
Why Choose Trade-Wings Institute of Management?
- TIM is the only Institute in India, which has the requisite industry experience of conducting all the businesses in which it is offering Training. It is practicing the businesses and then preaching it.
- Due to All India Network of centers, students can have transfer facility from one centre to another, in case of migration.
- Students can look forward to get placement assistance not only in the city where he / she studies, but also wherever TIM has centre.
- TIM creates innovative courses so that students certainly get an edge over other competitors
- Each student who enrolls for TIM's courses is provided with a study material essential for mastering their subject of choice.
- TIM has launched an E-learning Portal.
Facilities at Trade-Wings Institute of Management -
- Class Rooms
Placement Cell at Trade-Wings Institute of Management -
TIM has an active all India central placement cell to induct their students into the mainstream. On completion of the course, each student is reviewed on various parameters such as intelligence, hard work, innovativeness, creative thinking and is helped to get placed accordingly with suitable organization.
Top Recruiters -
- Air India
- Biman Bangladesh
- Jet Airways
- Delta Airlines
- British Airways
- Air France
- Cathay Pacific
- Singapore Airlines
- Malaysian Airlines system
|Name||:||Trade-Wings Institute of Management|
|Location||:||18 / 20, K.Dubash Marg
|Contact No||:||022 - 22875231|