UCSI University (UCSI), Malaysia, established in 1986, is a leading institution of higher learning and is a vibrant community of learning and scholarship. It is one of the Malaysia’s first private universities, has long impacted the national higher education landscape and the University continues to do so with its wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The faculties, equipped with state-of-the-art facilities to meet student needs offer a wide spectrum of academic programs, ranging from Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing, Engineering and Architecture to Music, Multimedia, Education, Liberal Arts and Hospitality.
UCIS through its International University Collaboration Centre, the University's collaborative agreements with various foreign universities in Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, United States and Canada ensure the University's recognition as a premier educational institution that provides quality education of international standards. Research and development, one of the forefront causes at UCSI University received a face-lift under the newly-formed Centre dubbed the CERVIE or the Centre of Excellence for Research, Value Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
Campuses of UCSI University -
UCSI University currently has three campuses located in Kuala Lumpur, Terengganu, and Sarawak.
- Kuala Lumpur Campus - The campus is situated on a sprawling 19-acre, offers a fully wireless, cutting-edge access to the world of e-learning and e-resources.
- Terengganu Campus - The Terengganu Campus in Bukit Khor opened its doors in 2007 to medical students in their third to fifth years of studies. This Campus houses students undergoing their clinical training at the Sultanah Nur Zahirah Hospital in Kuala Terengganu, the School of Education and the oil and gas management degree programs run under the Faculty of Business and Information Science.
- Sarawak Campus - The UCSI University Sarawak Campus situated in Kuching, Sarawak provides a dynamic and stimulating environment in which to study hospitality, tourism, events management, retailing, industrial relations and international business.
Facilities at UCSI University -
- Class Rooms
Faculties of UCSI University -
- Faculty of Applied Sciences
- Faculty of Business and Information Science
- Faculty of Technology, Engineering and Built Environment
- Faculty of Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Faculty of Social Sciences and Liberal Arts