University of Lausanne
University of Lausanne (UNIL) was established in 1537 as a school of theology, before being made a university in 1890. About 12,400 students and 2,300 researchers study and work at University of Lausanne. Approximately 1500 international students attend University of Lausanne. University of Lausanne has a wide curriculum including exchange programs with world renowned universities.
The academic degrees of University of Lausanne were the Demi-Licence, Licence, DEA / DESS, Doctorate. The University of Lausanne now follows the requirements of the Bologna process. Together with the Federal Institute of Technology (EPFL) the University of Lausanne forms a vast campus at the shores of Lake Geneva.
Campus of University of Lausanne -
The University of Lausanne is situated at the heart of the French-speaking region of Switzerland. The University of Lausanne campus is spread across three locations, the largest of which is in Dorigny, on the shores of Lake Geneva. This picturesque landscape, with views of the Alps and the lake, provides the ideal setting for study and research.
Why choose the University of Lausanne?
Facilities at University of Lausanne -
Faculties and Schools at University of Lausanne -
Scholarships at University of Lausanne -
University of Lausanne offer various Scholarships to their students under merit basis.
Information Regarding Graduate programs in University of Lausanne -
University of Lausanne offers various graduate programs. Few popular graduate programs are Master of Science in Nursing Sciences, Theology and Religious Studies, Law and Criminal Justice, Business and Economics.
Courses offered by University of Lausanne
|Name||:||University of Lausanne|
Related Question and Answer
View All Related News and Articles
Applications are invited by University of Lausanne (UNIL), Switzerland for UNIL Master's Scholarships for students pursuing their Master of Medicine, Master of Arts in Sciences and Practices of Education, Master of Law from the Universities of Zurich and Lausanne and... Read more
Applications are invited by University of Lausanne, Switzerland for Masters Scholarships 2014 for pursuing a Master's program from among those offered by the UNIL, except the Master of Medicine, Master of Arts in Public Management and Policy, Master of Arts in Sciences and Practices of... Read more
Other Colleges in
- Aiglon College
- American Graduate School of Business
- Bern University of Applied Sciences
- Bern University of the Arts
- Business & Hotel Management School, Lucern
- Business School Lausanne
- Cesar Ritz Colleges Switzerland
- College of Education Graubunden
- College of Education Schaffhausen
- College of Engineering and Architecture, Fribourg
- Conservatoire de Lausanne
* This information has been collected from www.unil.ch or by contacting the institute on phone. Trade Marks belong to the respective owners. If you are an official representative of the institute and wish to modify this information, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org The listing was last modified on 07/10/2013