University of Malaysia Sabah (UMS) was established in 1994, is an institution of higher education that produces human resources, experts and professionals in a variety of fields. With the ultimate vision of imparting high quality education to local and global community of students and scholars, UMS has set for itself a high standard of scholarship. The undergraduates as well as postgraduate students receive guidance and learning opportunities in an environment that values talent and innovation.
The UMS has made consistent efforts to develop modern infrastructures and mechanisms, and a capable academic faculty supported by efficient management to provide an effective platform for nurturing young generations. UMS strives to achieve academic excellence and international recognition through its attention to learning and teaching, research and publications, social services and balance in knowledge specialization.
Facilities at University of Malaysia Sabah -
- Health center
Schools at University of Malaysia Sabah -
- School of Engineering & Information Technology
- School of Science & Technology
- School of Food Science & Nutrition
- School of International Tropical Forestry
- School of Medicine
- School of Sustainable Agriculture
- Labuan School of Informatics Science
- School of Social Science
- School of Business & Economics
- School of Arts
- School of Psychology & Social Work
- School of Education & Social Development
- Labuan School of International Business & Finance
Scholarships at University of Malaysia Sabah -
Students are provided financial assistance and Scholarships. The University obtains funds for this purpose from a variety of sources in the public and private sector. Scholarships are also awarded by the University to outstanding students who are serious in pursuing higher education.