University of Stuttgart established in 1829 at the beginning of the industrial age in Europe, enjoys an educational institution of the natural and engineering sciences and the humanities and social sciences, strong international recognition and has become a strong future-oriented science location.
Today, about 19,000 students are enrolled in 44 programs at 10 faculties. More than 4,000 young international scientists from many nations and partner universities conduct research and study here. The University has made both in the field of basic research and applied science a name.
The University of Stuttgart is situated in a highly dynamic economic region with a global reach, a region that has distinguished itself in the areas of mobility, information technology, production and manufacturing technology, and life sciences. The cooperation between technical and scientific as well, and the humanities and social science disciplines had always been one of the special strengths of the University of Stuttgart.
- Computer rooms
- Sports facilities
Faculties and Departments -
Most of the facilities of the University of Stuttgart are in the city center, in the district of Stuttgart-Vaihingen.
- Faculty of Architecture and Urban Planning
- Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Faculty of Chemistry
- Faculty of Energy, Process Engineering and Biological
- Faculty of computer science, electrical engineering and information technology
- Faculty of Air and Space Engineering and Geodesy
- Faculty of design, manufacturing and vehicle technology
- Faculty of Mathematics and Physics
- Faculty of Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Economic and Social Sciences