Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU), Dehradun was established in 2005 by Govt. of Uttarakhand through the Uttarakhand Technical University Act 2005. The University is the only affiliating university of the state for technical institutions. There are 8 Constituent and 132 affiliated colleges with 33,000 students in various courses.
The University is serving the technical education through its progress monitored each semester, part time research program especially designed for the teachers and scientists by giving them opportunity to explore the untouched area of the research.
Campus of Uttarakhand Technical University –
The Uttarakhand Techncical Universiy campus is situated at NH-72 Suddhowala, Dehradun. The University has been established in an area of 8.372 hectare.
Facilities at Uttarakhand Technical University –
- Class Rooms
Constituent Institutions at Uttarakhand Technical University –
- THDC Institute Of Hydropower Engineering & Technology
- Nanhi Pari Seemant Institute of Technology, Pithoragarh
- Women Institute of Technology, Dehradun
- Institute of Technology, Gopeshwar
- Institute of Technology, Tanakpur
- Institute of Technology, Uttarkashi
- State Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition (SIHMCT&AN), New Tehri
|Name||:||Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun|
|Location||:||Post Office, Chandanwadi
Prem Nagar Sudhowala